Crunch is a sales analytics tool developed for Bargreen-Ellingson.
- Angular 2+
- Material UI
- REST back-end
Mainly a front-end developer. I also worked on a few back-end services in Python.
Crunch is a sales analytics tool. It allows users to answer questions such as:
- Which branch sold the most of x product?
- Which company spent the most money at Bargreen?
- Which product category made the most money?
It also allows users to:
- Pin "queries" to their dashboard
- Generate graphs
- Save reports and share them with other users